Janpath Samachar, the 31 years old leading Hindi Daily, Published from Siliguri with a daily circulation of 51, 000 copies, gives the most effective and widest coverage to North Bengal, Sikkim, Bhutan, Eastern Bihar & Eastern Nepal region.
Hindi is the language used by more than 90% of the population in the Hills & Dooars of Darjeeling, Jalpaiguri, Sikkim & Bhutan, while the plains of North Bengal more than 40% of the population consists of Hindi speaking Biharis, Nepalies, Marwaris & other Tribals.
Janpath Samachar is printed on the multicolour web offset printing press, with the multicolour printing facility. Siliguri, the gateway to the North Eastern States is very well linked by road, rail and air. All road and rail traffic to the North Eastern States pass through Siliguri, making it one of the most important commercial city.
Siliguri is also the gateway for tourist destination for Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Mirik, Dooars, Gangtok and Bhutan.
- 1st Hindi daily newspaper of this region started publication in 1982.
- Publishes JANPATH INFO BOOK, most comprehensive yellow pages of this region every year.
- Stress on local news through a network of dedicated reporters in every part of this region.
- Runs a daily page on trade & commerce.
- Uses high end pre-press and printing technology, High Speed Internet & V-Sat.
Every Sunday, Janpath Samachar comes out with a special supplement called Umang to meet the literary and entertainment needs of its readers. This special supplement contains articles on local issues and organisations, health and beauty, short stories & poems. One full page is dedicated to Bollywood.